Ongoing Research Projects
1) Molecular Carcinogenic Assessment of Male Anti-Fertility Compound SMA-DMSO Complex.
2) Regulated expression of isopentenyl transferase gene in rice to improve grain yield and drought tolerance.
3) Biochemical conversion of lignocellulosic biomass to ethanol.
4) Molecular genotoxic assessment of SMA-DMSO complex in Cell lines and Animals.
5) Antioxidant and lipid oxidation inhibition properties found in selective Poaceae family members.
6) In silico study, prediction and construction of database for drug resistant microRNAs for cancer.
7) Prenatal study of prevalence of chromosomal abnormalities.
1) S.P. Singh; Meenu; Rakesh Kumar; J.N. Sachan and D.P. Pant, 2001. Glucosinolate determination in Brassica by Enzyme method. Agricultural Biological Research. 17(1&2): 17-20.
2) Meenu and S.V.S. Chauhan 2008. Genetic variability and correlation studies in Toria (Brassica campestris). Indian Journal of cytology & Genetics.vol.9:1-5 (2008)
3) Meenu Singh and S.V.S.Chauhan, 2008. Analysis of Genetic Diversity in a Germplasm Collection of Rapeseed-Mustard. Vol.1, No.2, 15-19.Chintan.
4) Meenu, Anita Rana, Seema Chauhan & S.V.S. Chauhan (2006). Variability studies for oil quality in some cultivars of Yellow sarson (Brassica campestris-Prain). Brassica 8 (1-4): 79-81.
5) Meenu Singh, S.V.S.Chauhan. RAPD-PCR (2007).Fingerprinting to analyze genetic variation in Brassica campestris germplasm. Brassica (1-4):59-65.
6) Meenu Singh; P. C Sharma & Indranil Dasgupta (2009) Molecular characterization of Coat protein and movement protein encoding gene from West Bengal Isolate of Rice Tungro bacilliform virus (RTBV). International Journal of Agricultural and Biological Research. 25(1): 37-40.
7) Meenu Singh (2009).Variability in quality characters in oilseed Brassica. International Journal of Agricultural and Biological Research 25(2): 141-151.
8) Vibha Verma, Rimsi Saxena, Payal Garg, Swati Sharma, Priyanka Khanna, Meenu Singh (2011). Effect of germinating seeds of fenugreek on Malasseizia furfur from hair dandruff. International Journal of Current Research. Vol 3(4): 322-323.
9) Meenu Singh, Pankaj Sharma, Himanshu Rajput, Chaiti Ganguly (2013). International Journal of IT, Engineering and Applied Sciences Research. Epidemiological study on BMI in school children in urban and rural areas of NCR Region India. Vol 2(2): 27-30.
10) Veni Mittal and Meenu Singh (2013). To compare the efficacy of different mouthwashes in killing bacteria causing bad breath. VSRD International journal of Tech and Nontech Research Vol 4: 65-66
11) Meenu Singh (2014). A study of differences in different varieties of Toria. International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Scientific Research Vol 1, (2): 16-20.
12) Meenu Singh (2015) Genetic divergence in relation to fatty acids in Brassica Species. International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Technology. Volume 02 (12), 1-7.
13) Meenu Singh (2016). Characterization of West Bengal isolate of Rice Tungro bacilliform virus (RTBV). The International Journal of Plant Reproductive Biology. Volume 8: 25-29.
14) Meenu, Indranil Dasgupta. 2002. Molecular Characteristics of Coat Protein and Movement Protein Encoding Gene from West Bengal Isolate of Rice Tungro Bacilliform Virus (RTBV). In: New Opportunities and Challenges for Crop Productivity Through Biotechnology, 13-15 February 2002. C.C.S. Haryana Agriculture University, Hissar.
15) Meenu, P.C. Sharma 2002. Characterization of RTBV Genome. In: BIOHORIZON 2002, BETA, IIT, New Delhi.
16) Meenu, Anshuman Singh, S.P. Singh, D.P. Pant, Basudeo Singh and J.N. Sachan. Studies on Character Association for Fatty Acid Composition in B. campestris In: Silver Jubliee conference of Indian Botanical Society and National Symposium on Biosciences: Advances, Impact and Relevance, 27-29 Oct., 2002. MJP Rohilkhand University, Barielly.
17) Meenu Singh and S.V.S.Chauhan. Diversity analysis in a Germplasm collection of Brassica campestris. Annual conference of the German Genetics Society organized by Department of Genetics, University of Cologne, 16-19 September 2009, Cologne, Germany.
18) Meenu Singh and P.C.Sharma. Variation in Rice Tungro Bacilliform Virus: A Molecular Study. In: International Conference on Life Science and Biologicals organized by World Academy of Science, Engineering and technology, 25-27 December 2009, Bangkok, Thailand.
19) Pallavi Singh, ChaitiGanguly, F.W.Bansode,2016. “Impact assessment of skin irritation,Hematological profile and skin sensitivity by SMA-DMSO”. IJIRSET, vol.5(4), pg 6265-6272.
20) PallaviSingh, SadiyaDraboo, AishwaryaSingh, SwapnilChaturvedi, SwatiSharma, PoojaVerma, 2016.”Citric acid production from different sources under submerged condition using Aspergillus niger”, Int J Curr.Microbiology.appl.sci.,2016,vol 5(5).
21) Pallavi Singh.2014. “Computational Analysis of Argonaute Protein Interactions Using Mirror Tree Approach.” Int J Comput Bioinfo InSilico Model. 3(6): 549-552
22) Singh P, BansodeF.W,Ganguly C,2014. “Prediction of cytotoxic effects of SMA-DMSO in Mouse Fibroblast cell line using MTT assay”. Int. J toxicology and Pharmacological research,vol 6(1):51-55
23) PallaviSingh,Ananya Singh et al.,2014. “Quantification of Smoking effects on Microbial Diversity of Oral and Respiratory tract”. IJAESR, vol 1(6).pp 31-34.
24) Pallavi Singh, ChaitiGanguly, F.W.Bansode,2014. “DNA damage analysis in mammalian cells by SMA-DMSO complex using Comet Assay”. IJIRSET, vol.3(1), pg 8734- 8740.
25) PallaviSingh,F.W.Bansode,Chaiti Ganguly.2013 “Genotoxic assessment of SMA-DMSO using reverse mutation assay and invitro chromosomal aberration test”. JRAAS,29:59-63.
26) PallaviSingh,F.W.Bansode,Chaiti Ganguly.2013 “Assessment of Carcinogenicity of SMA-DMSO in charles foster rats”. JRAAS,29:64-67.
27) ShivduttSharma,RenukaSingh,Pallavi Singh,2015.” Efficiency analysis of the sewage treatment plant installed at CET,IILM-AHL,Greater Noida” published in Biogenesis-4 held at IILM,Greater Noida from July 29-30,2015.
28) R.K.Singh, S.S.Kalra, Pallavi Singh, Shamli Singh,2009. “Characterisation of conjugate co-polymer complex of styrene maleic anhydride and dimethyl sulphoxide: Part I”. Lucknow journal of science, vol. 5 ,pg 9-20.
29) R.K.Singh, S.S.Kalra, Pallavi Singh, Shamli Singh, 2009. ”Study on characterisation of phenolic medicines bind with copolymer of poly styrene maleic anhydride”. Lucknow journal of science, vol. 6,pg 1- 12.
30) Pallavi Singh, R.K.Singh. “ Assessment of Haematopoietic damages due to toxicity of chloramphenicol in rats” published in 96th Indian Science Congress held at North-Eastern Hill University,Shillong from Jan 3-7,2009.
31) Pallavi Singh, R.K.Singh.“Standardization of CFU-GM Assay by using GM-CSF as a diagnostic tool for assessment of toxicity to Haematopoesis” published in 96thIndian Science Congress held at North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong from Jan 3-7, 2009.
32) R.K.Singh, PallaviSingh,Shamli Singh, M.P Nehra.“ Hormonal profile of levonorgestrel- IUD implanted rhesus monkeys” presented in national symposium:Recent advances in female reproductive health at CDRI, Lucknow from Dec. 11-12,2008.
33) Sood, A., Sood, R., Kumar, A., Kaur, G., Sidhu, C., &Prakash, V. (2016). Homology Modeling of Mouse orphan G-protein coupled receptors Q99MX9 and G2A. Quality in Primary Care, 24(1), 49-57.
34) Prakash V, Saxena S, Sharma A, Singh S, Singh SK (2015) Treatment of Oil Sludge Contamination by Composting. J BioremedBiodeg 6:284. Doi: 10.4172/2155-6199.1000284.
35) Saxena S, Prakash V, Gupta S, (2015). Hepatoprotective activity of Spirulinaplatensis. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, ISBN: 978-3-659-63388-1.(BOOK)
36) Prakash V, Saxena S, Gupta S, Saxena AK, Yadav R, et al. (2015) Preliminary Phytochemical screening and Biological Activities of Adinacardifolia. J MicrobBiochemTechnol 7:033-032. doi: 10.4172/1948-5948.1000178.
37) VedPrakash (2015) Endophytic Fungi as Source of Bioactive Compounds. International Journal of Pharma& Bio Sciences 6(1):887-898.
38) Kumar Singh, S. (2014). Structure modeling and dynamics driven mutation and phosphorylation analysis of Beta-amyloid peptides. Bioinformation, 10(9), 569.
39) Prakash V, Rajpurohit DS, Suneetha V, (2014) Bioluminiscent Bacteria as Future Torch Light Screening, Characterisation. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research 09/2014; 5(8):949Anchor. DOI:10.14299/ijser.2014.08.002
40) Garima Gupta, Charu Sharma, Anamika Verma Department of Biotechnology, CET-IILM-AHL, Greater Noida, Comparative Analysis of Antioxidant Properties of Water Extract of Centepede Grass and Festuca, International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management (IJAIEM) Volume 3, Issue 11, November 2014, 54-56 ISSN 2319 – 4847.
41) Garima Gupta, Charu Sharma, Anamika Verma Department of Biotechnology, CET-IILM-AHL, Greater Noida, To Estimate the Amount of Total Phenolics and Antioxidant Activity in Water Extract of Centipedegrass (Eremochloa Ophiuroides) International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology (IJESRT) Volume 3, Issue 11, November 2014, 690-694 ISSN: 2277-9655.
42) Garima Gupta*, Anamika Verma, Charu Sharma Department of Biotechnology, CET-IILM-AHL, Greater Noida, Total Phenolics and Antioxidant Property of Water Extract of Festuca, Journal of Biological Engineering Research and Review (JBERR) Vol. 1, Issue 1, 2014, 28-31 E-ISSN: 2349-3232.
43) Ankita Sharma, Swadha, Ritu Tiwari, Puneet Bohara, Garima Gupta* Department Of Biotechnology, CET-IILM-AHL Gr.Noida-201306 U.P. (India), Utilization of wastes for the production of Single Cell Protein. Conference proceedings “Biogenesis III”.
44) Sharma N., Gupta V. C., 2012. Batch Biodegradation of Phenol of Paper and Pulp Effluent by Aspergillus niger. Inetrnational Journal of Chemical Engineering and Application. 3 (3), 182-186.
45) Kushwaha A., Singh R. P., Gupta V.C., Madhulika., 2012. Antimicrobial properties of peels of citrus fruits. International Journal of Universal Pharmacy and Life Sciences. 2 (2), 24-38.
46) Sharma N., Gupta V. C. 2011. Comparative biodegradation analysis of phenol from paper & pulp industrial effluent by free and immobilized cells of Aspergillus niger. In: 3rd International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology, Chennai, India, March 10-11, 2012.
47) Das M., Gupta V. C., Adholeya A., 2011. Co-composting of physic nut (Jatropha curcas) deoiled cake with rice straw and different animal dung. Bioresource Technology 102, 6541–6546.
48) Gupta V. C., Adholeya A. 2009. Qulaitative FAME profile analysis of Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus. In: National Conference on Emerging Paradigm In Biochemical Engineering, IIT BHU, Varansi, India, Oct 09-10, 2009.
49) Effect of SMA-DMSO GNP on cell survival and DNA damage Analysis in MCF-7 & HEK cell line by MTT and Comet Assay, International Journal of Biotechnology and Research, Avinash Singh*,Chaiti Ganguly & R K Singh, IJBTR ISSN(P): 2249-6858;ISSN(E): 2249-796X, Vol.5, Issue5, Oct 2015,11-20.
50) Cytotoxic response of SMA-DMSO complex along with other test chemical on the HEPA RG and CHO cell line, Octa Journal of Biosciences, Avinash Singh* , Chaiti Ganguli , R. K. Singh, Octa. J. Biosci. ISSN 2321-3663,Vol. 2(2): 76-78, Dec. 2014.
51) In-vitro comparison of antibacterial potential of Neem & karela plant extracts with Ampicillin, Enabling Technologies for chemical process Industries, Avinash Singh*,S. Niranjan, Nov 2009.
52) Students performance analysis using Fuzzy logic, in Lingya;s Journal of Professional studies, Avinash Singh* S Ojha, LJPS,ISSN 0975-539X,Vol 4,16-20, Dec .2010.
53) Development of recombinant VZV and cell culture based viral vaccine”, Leads for futuristic Trends in Biotechnology in India Context, Avinash Singh*,S S Niranjan, Mar 2010.
54) Induction of Single Stranded Breaks in workers exposed to Chromium, IInd International Conference on recent advances in Biomedical & thereuptic Science, Avinash Singh*P Singh & S Katiyar,Dec 2004.
55) Paper in International conferences: One in ICBRA Jhansi in 2005 on “Effect of Chromium on DNA Repairing”.
56) International Conference IchI held in the CSJM University Kanpur in 2009 on “Antimicrobial Effect of NEEM and KARELA”.
57) National conferences: Presented a paper in 3rdNational Conference “Leads for Futuristic Biotechnological Inputs: Indian Context” in 2010 at IAMR Ghaziabad U.P.
58) Roma Chandra , microRNA mRNA module prediction leading to microarray data analysis to develop gene regulatory network – Pages 426 -434 – November, 2014.Journal – IJESRT (ISSN: 2277-9655,Scientific Journal Impact Factor: 3.449,(ISRA), Impact Factor: 2.114).
59) Roma Chandra*1, Sumit Kumar*,In Silico Approach to Construct miRNA mRNA Module – IJLTEMAS(ISSN 2278 –2540, Pages 46-48, Volume V, Issue IV, April 2016 ).
60) Roma Chandra, Predicting Relationship Between microRNAs and mRNA Target Genes and Their Regulatory Effect in Biological Networks in International Conference on “Recent Advances in Developing Biomarker Technology & Application of NGS in Pharmacogenomics”- 29th & 30th March 2014 ( Organized by Shobhit University, Saharanpur & Micelles LifeSciences).
61) Roma Chandra, In silico study of miRNA mRNA modules and their roles in controlling pathways in National Conference on “Recent Advances in Biosciences & Drug Discovery – March 03-04,2014” (Organized by Gurukul KangriUniversity, Haridwar, Uttarakhand).
62) Roma Chandra, miRNA mRNA module prediction leading to microarray data analysis in International Conference on “Biosciences and Bioengineering: A Collaborative Approach – July 06-07,2012” (Organized by IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad).
63) S.Nayar, A.K.Pramanick, A.Guha, B.K.Mahato, M.Gunjan, A.Sinha, Biomimetic synthesis of hybrid nanocomposites scaffold by freeze-thawing and freeze drying, Bull. Mater. Sci,2008,Vol.31- pages-429.
64) S.Nayar, A.Guha, Waste utilization for the controlled synthesis of nanosized hydroxyapatite, Mater. Sci. & Engg. C, 2009,Vol 29,pages-1326-1329.
65) A.Guha, Kumaresen, S.Singh, S.Nayar, A.Sinha, Mesenchymal cell response to nanosized biphasic calcium phosphate composites, Colloids and Surfaces B, 2009Vol 73.
66) Arvind Sinha, Avijit Guha, Biomimetic patterning of polymer hydrogels with hydroxyapatite nanoparticles, Mater. Sci. & Engg. C,2009,Vol. 29,pages -1330-1333.
67) S. Gupta, A. K. Pramanik, A.Kailath, T. Mishra, A. Guha,S. Nayar, A. Sinha Composition dependent structural modulations in transparent poly(vinyl alcohol) hydrogels, Colloids and Surfaces B,2009,Vol. 73,pages-186-190.
68) S.Nayar, Sharmistha P. Sagar, A.Guha, Non-destructive evaluation of mechanical properties of poly(vinyl) alcohol-hydroxyapatite nanocomposites, J Mater Sci: Mater Med,2010,Vol. 21,pages-1099-1102.
69) A.Guha,A.Sinha, Surface mineralizations of hydrogels through Octacalcium Phosphate, Int.J.of Appl.Cera.Technology,2011,Vol 8,pages-540-546.
1) All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
2) Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow
3) Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
4) Indian Biological Sciences and Research Institute, Noida
5) Institute of Cytology and Preventive Oncology, NICPR, New Delhi
6) Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi
7) King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
8) Shri Venkateshwara University ,Gajraula
9) Advanced Genomics Institute And Laboratory Medicine, New Delhi
10) Allele Life Sciences, Noida
11) Micelle Life Sciences, Lucknow
12) Rapture Biotech, Noida
13) Institute of Transgene Life Sciences, Lucknow
14) Institute of Advance Bio med sciences, Karnal
1) Race profiling and uncover rooteomics of Lentil-Fusarium oxysporum interaction.
2) Role of Interleukin -10 promoter polymorphisms in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma (OSCC) in North Indian Population.
3) Total phenolics and antioxidant property of water extract of centipede grass.
4) To establish thermophilic strain by using soil as a source for the preparation of biofertilizers.
5) Development and validation of PCR based marker for detection of Telletia indica causing karnal bunt of wheat.
6) Molecular Characterization of mycobacterium tuberculosis by RAPD analysis.
7) Production and optimization of citric acid with the help of aspergillus niger by using pineapple peel, carrot and apple waste substrate.
8) Studies on bioconversion of glycerol, a byproduct of biodiesel industry into economically important 1, 3 propanediol and its purification.
9) Comparative Evaluation of antifungal efficacy of medicinal plant extracts against Candida albicans and production of biocosmetics.
10) Discovery of New Inhibitors of Cruzain from T. cruzi for Chagas disease: virtual screening, molecular docking & ADMET study.
11) Preparation and Characterization of VLP-L1 DNA vaccine construct of Human Papilloma viruse-16.
12) Characterization of Different plant extracts on the basis of phytochemcials, antimicrobial, TLC, bioautography against bacteria isolated from contaminated water.
13) Quality Assurance of medicinal products.
14) In silico drug design for Alzheimer’s disease in homo sapiens.
15) Production, Characterization and partial purification of lipase enzyme.
16) Quantitative / Qualitative analysis production of bioproducts from different food waste.
17) Study of Invitro micropropagation, phytochemical analysis and antimicrobial properties of Mentha viridis and Cicer arietinum.
18) Comparative study on bioremediation of degradation of oil spills.
19) Development and validation of PCR based marker for Alternaria alternata in wheat.
20) A Comparative study of curd formation with beta carotene rich fruit and vegetables and its biochemical evaluation.
21) Molecular Characterization of leaf curl virus of carrot and serological detection of pepper mild mottle virus.
22) Comparative antimicrobial study of different toothpaste on isolated bacteria responsible for oral diseases.
23) Detection and identification of probiotics Lactobavillus plantarum strain by PCR using RAPD derived primers.
24) Virtual screening of antidiabetic compound from herbs and spices.
25) In silico drug design for tuberculosis disease in homo sapiens.
26) Production of activated carbon from fruit peel as a waste material for water purification
27) Studies on drying bitter gourd slices in microwave assisted fluided dryer.
28) Synthesis of silver NPS nano particle via chemical and natural process.
29) Isolation and Identification of dyes from soil samples.
30) A study of antimicrobial activity of medicinal plant against multiple drug resistance pathogens and their molecular characterization.
31) Drug designing for targeting Flt3 receptor protein kinase for leukemia disease.
32) Identification and characterization of anti bacterial and antifungal properties of rice bran.
1) Manufacturing of artificial biomembrane and its application for waste water treatment.
2) Immobilization of Baker’s yeast for production and estimation of invertase enzyme.
3) Preservation of Sugarcane juice.
4) Analysis of best inhibitor for Dengue virus using molecular docking against NS3 protein.
5) Optimization of conditions for alcohol production from alternate resources.
6) Production of Vodka from Potatoes.
7) Bioethanol production using yeast cell.
8) Isolation of endophytic fungi from medicinal plant for production of metabolites using submerged fermentation.
9) Finding the procedure to decontaminate toothbrushes.
10) Comparative studies of synthetic and natural antibiotics on urine.
11) Prevention of DNA damage by tomato juice.
12) To check the efficiency of an STP (SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT) established locally in our college campus.
13) Traditional Rituals are no more a blind faith.
14) Bioethanol Production from Banana peel.
15) Effect of varying conditions on germination of chickpea.
16) Efficacy of Mango, Guava & Grass extract against mouth micro flora.
17) In-silico study of miRNA on NGT & DMT Types of Diabetes.
18) Screening of antimicrobial & antioxidant activity of different flowers from Asteraceae family.
19) The study of antibacterial properties of an Indian common plant (Catharanthus roseus) with reference to its efficacy- an invitro study.
20) Study of Starch water – A Wet Lab. & Dry Lab. Analysis.
21) Introduction of DNA isolation & HLA in Indian market.
22) Analysis of vitamins from medicinal plants.
23) To test the efficacy of oil extracted from Cardamom against harmful microorganism.
24) In vitro evaluation of antibacterial activity using crude extracts of Helianthus annuus & Tagetes erecta.
25) Standardization of conditions for fermentation & maturation of wine from Embilica officanalis.
26) Analysis of Best inhibitor against Neuraminidase enzyme & RNA polymerase in Influenza HIN1 strain using molecular docking.
27) Antioxidant properties of Sarpgandha, Giloi, Gokhru.
28) Comparative ethanol production- using free & immobilized Saccharomyces cerevisiea cells.
29) Comparative analysis of antioxidant potential of different commercial tea brands.
30) Comparative study of antimicrobial properties of some Indian traditional plants in ref to their efficacy.
32) Finding inhibitor for DNA methyl transferase through docking to cure cancer.
33) DNA fingerprinting of medicinal Plants.
34) Synthesis and characterization of silver nano particles and their antimicrobial property evaluation.
35) In silico study of miRNA mRNA molecules and their role in specific metabolic pathway.
36) To check the quality of packed fruit juices within and after expiry date.
37) Microbial and chemical analysis of milk from different sources.
38) In silico comparative analysis of efficacy of neuraminidase inhibitors in influenza virus using virtual screening & molecular docking.
> “Analysis of Efficiency of sewage treatment plant installed at Greater Noida” Pallavi Singh, Sunny Singh, Shivdutt Sharma and Renuka Singh. IJOCBB, 2018. 3 (1): 1-10.
> “Phytochemical screening and analysis of Carica papaya, Agave Americana and Piper nigrum”, Pallavi Singh, Nainika Tawar, Trisha Saha, Aishwarya and Sargam. IJCMAS, 2018. 7(2): 1786-94.
> “Study of miRNA based gene regulation involved in squamous lung carcinoma by assistance of argonaute protein” Roma Chandra, Sumit Kumar and Mahira Khan. IJRDPL, 2018. 7(1): 2913-17.
> “Evaluation of Trachyspermum ammi seeds for antimicrobial activity and phytochemical analysis” Sagar Bashyal and Avijit Guha. Asian J Pharm Clin Res 2018. 11(5): 274-7.
> “Targeted drug delivery to cancer cells: advances in nanotechnology” Sagar Bashyal. Innovare Journal of Life Science 2018. 6(2): 1-4
> “Ibuprofen and its different analytical and Manufacturing methods: A review” Sagar Bashyal. Asia J Pharm Clin Res 2018. 11(7) [Accepted]
> “In vitro analysis of phytochemicals and investigation of antimicrobial activity using crude extracts of Ferula asafoetida stems” Sagar Bashyal, Shubham Rai and Osama Abdul. IRJET 2017;4(12):1686-90
> “Extracellular lipase production and estimation from Staphylococcus and Aspergillus species isolated from oil contaminated soil” Pallavi Singh, Diksha Srivastava, Diksha Kumari and Samita Tiwari. IJIRSET 2017. 6(5): 7600-09.
> “Preliminary Phytochemical Testing and Antimicrobial activity of Calotropis procera leaves” Sagar Bashyal, Osama Hashmi, Faiz, Shubham Rai and Avijit Guha. IJTSRD, 2017. 1-1: 926-30.
> “Microbial Fuel Cell” at IGNITE’18 IILM CET. Students: Shimona Chhetry, Neha Nanda guided by Asst. Prof., Dr. Nshant Srivastava, Biotechnology.
> “Nanotoxicity” at IGNITE’18 IILM CET. Students Anushka Singh, Ankita Baluni guided by Asst. Prof., Dr. Nshant Srivastava, Biotechnology.
> “Nano fertilizer” at IGNITE’18 IILM CET. Students: Aishwarya Sharma, Homa Tasneem guided by Asst. Prof., Dr. Nshant Srivastava, Biotechnology
> “CRISPR-The future of DNA editing” at BIOGENESIS’17. Students: Ramsha Hashmi, Mohita Chugh Biotechnology. Mentor- Asst. Prof., Ms. Neha Tiwari, , Biotechnology.
> “Structural and Functional Role of conserved water molecules in Bovine Lactoperoxidase: A study by structural Bioinformatics method” at BIOGENESIS-V, IILM CET (2017) Paper Presenter: Sagar Bashyal, Shubham Rai, Hridoy Ranjan Bairagya, TP Singh.