Having academic experience of 8 years, during my academic career, I taught various subjects as DLD, CA, OS, CN, DSA and programming languages like C and C++. I participated in many national and international conferences and presented papers. I have also published papers in some international journals. I have actively participated in faculty development programs.
I have been actively involved in organizing national conferences, seminars and FDPs in year 2013, 2014 and 2016. I have guided many students for projects at undergraduate level.
Research & Publications :
1. Neha Bhatia, 2012. “Image processing using 3D biometric modalities, presented in National Conference on Advances in Communication, Computer and Electrical Engineering, April 2012.
2. Neha Bhatia, 2013. “Dynamic load balancing in grid computing, presented in National Conference on Cloud Computing: Driving new initiatives to e-governance and education, Oct 2013.
3. Neha Bhatia, 2016. An adaptive approach for image enhancement, presented in National Conference on Emerging trends in IT and computer technology, Jan 2016.
1. Neha Bhatia, 2014. “A generalized approach to selective image encryption” published in International Journal of Innovations & Advancement in Computer Science, ISSN 2347-8616, Vol. 3, Issue 2, Apr 2014.
2. Neha Bhatia, 2013. “An efficient RLE algorithm for compressing image based upon tolerance value, published in International journal of engineering and management research, ISSN 2250-0758, Vol. 3, Issue 1, Feb 13.
3. Neha Bhatia, 2013. “An Insight into biometric encryption system, published in International journal of engineering and management research, ISSN 2250-0758, Vol. 3, Issue 1, Feb13.
4. Neha Bhatia, 2016. “A Hybrid image compression technique, presented in International conference on latest advances in technology, management and applied sciences, Feb 2016
M.Tech (Rajasthan Technical University, Kota)
Image processing and pattern recognition
Digital Logic Design, Computer Architecture, Operating System, Computer Networks, Data Structure and CCP